Michael Edelberg is Co-founder & CDO of Viable Operations; Michael is a digital disrupter, influencer & innovator. Being featured in many articles that focus on leading edge areas of Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, SEO, Cloud Computing and Analytics delivers expertise for our client’s. The Viable Operations DevOps team takes it’s cue from Michael. Michael remains active in The Intelligence Community with additional focus areas of Compliance and Policy. The ability to adapt current trends and to anticipate future needs of different businesses are a continuing valuable asset to the Viable Operations team and it’s client’s.
Guiding multi-billion dollar companies on multi-million dollar projects is not Multi-tasking, it’s Michael-tasking and completely normal. Staying focused on individual client issues is the heart of our Bespoke Digital Solutions. Additionally, Michael has decades of business experience from commercial real estate development to program direction in the non-profit sector. Married with a son and residing in Chicago’s North Shore, actually just miles from where he grew up. For someone who apparently never went to any classes, somehow Michael has a Bachelor’s Degree with honors from Roosevelt University.
- Cybersecurity – Michael leads our DFIR (Digital Forensic Incident Response) team. Our Expertise is World Class and so is our reach.
- Data Privacy – Frequently a guest speaker with a focus on Awareness and Education.
- SEO – At the forefront of any web design or social media campaign is Search Engine Optimization. At the forefront of that, you can find Michael.
- Cloud Computing – Is the Cloud right for you? Will Cloud Computing make it rain money? While not a meteorologist, Michael can predict these patterns that spell success for your business.
- Analytics – Every project at Viable is moved into our Algorithms personally by Michael. We produce the most comprehensive actionable analytics for our clients.
Most Important Sources of Threat Intelligence
Edelberg on Digital Security
Insider vs. Outsider Data Security Threats: What’s the Greater Risk?
Choosing a Domain Name – 25 Tips from the Pros
15 MSP Pros Reveal What Their Customers Are Saying About Cloud Computing
Business Tech Trends To Watch