CYBERSECURITY / INFOSEC – the prevention and protection of systems from attack, damage & theft as well as the disruption to your business is one of the most serious concerns of our time. The variety of threat vectors is unlimited in this era of IoT (Internet of Things). Scams like: BEC (Business Email Compromise), W-2 & Grandparent along with phishing, vishing, social engineering, smishing combined with malware & ransomware are everyday threats to cybersecurity. Inside & Outside threats must be considered, which is why Viable takes a Proactive Defense posture. We use DHS, NIST and other standards as our protocol. We’re also in constant communication with our top level sources around the globe to provide the best in Cybersecurity Advisory.
- Awareness & Education – We’re partners with the Department of Homeland Security, National Cyber Security Alliance, amongst other groups and truly believe that Awareness and Education are the cornerstones in a multilayered Cybersecurity approach. We’ve trained companies on best policies for Social and Web and general digital interaction along with addressing all Cybersecurity and InfoSec concerns. We’re often tasked with Training and Seminars for many types of businesses. Get in the know with Viable.
- Hardware – We only partner with the best in the business. Appliances vary by business and the appropriate level of protection they need. From simple Routers to advanced AI solutions the threat vectors are many and you should be adequately protected.
- Software – An equally active layer in your Cybersecurity matrix is software. This can be applied to each endpoint or server, depending on the need. There is not a one solution issue in Cybersecurity, it is multilayered and can comprise on many different components.
- Penetration Testing – Pen testing lets you know how easy it is to get in; don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Hackers look for easy targets. By knowing what a hacker knows, you’re one step ahead in defending yourself. Red Team, Blue Team & Purple Team exercises are available.
- Compliance – Compliance is becoming a standard scenario. The State of New York is the first state making compliance for the financial space mandatory and this will soon roll across the U.S. for many other industries. Some insurance carriers can demand this for your risk coverage as well. From Medical to Legal, the need to comply is obvious; however, never assume compliance solutions aren’t right for you, they are your security blanket.
- DFIR/BDR – Digital Forensics Incident Response and Backup Disaster Recovery are the necessary tools today. Our leading edge solutions get you where you need to be. We are global ready and can assist 24/7/365.
- SIEM – Security Information and Event Management is a combination of software & hardware products and services that combine security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM). Providing a real-time analysis & awareness of security alerts is proactive and provides a ready path for defense.
- Audit – From State, Board, Regulatory or Risk the Viable team provides solutions that meet or exceed current guidelines and statutes.
- Managed Services – We work with the team you have in place or if you are in need of one. We speak CISO; as a matter of fact we speak with and guide CISO’s around the globe. We can get you covered in minutes. Whether it’s a 24/7/365 cloud deployment or in person we provide ongoing support and will cover all endpoints, servers and cloud environments.
- Advisory – Working with the C-Suite and Boardroom are commonplace for the Viable team. We’ll address the Legal, Risk and Governance to provide Strategic Guidance for Cybersecurity and Infosec.
Adhering to NDA’s, CA’s & other security issues the names of the following clients have been redacted.
- A Multi-billion Dollar Company with thousands of employees with rigorous corporate standards using a major cloud environment is just another day for Viable.
- A High End Residential Real Estate group with Hundreds of Millions of dollars of annual sales with multiple offices and agents went entirely to the Cloud, a few different clouds actually. We also made 2FA (two factor authentication) and other security features a standard protocol for these remote teams handling 7 figure deals daily.
- An extreme high net worth individual (and their company) were victims of a BEC scam. A bank President called us to exclusively and discretely handle the issue. Now they handle their Million dollar transfers with a layer of confidence and security.
- A Wealth Manager who routinely handles high net worth clients needed security for their office and transactions. Regulators and clients now execute their financial business in a protected environment.
- An extremely sought after private attorney needed Legal Compliance for the client base and practice areas in the States that they do business in. Confidentiality and the access to such are required at this level of business.
- We just didn’t reach for a Band-Aid solution for a certain Medical client, they are now well let’s just say, very healthy.